Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lookie What I got!!!!































I found the most wonderful seller on Etsy. I was snooping around one day looking for some supplies and found her store. I requested some collections from her in certain colors, and this is what she put together for me. I was thrilled with her attention to my order, and what she put together for me. I told her what I was looking for and she came up with these.....

Needless to say, I was just thrilled with what she sent me! The packaging was gorgeous too ...everything was wrapped and tied with ribbon. It was just like Christmas to get her package. Her Etsy Store name is vintage1955 and I recommend her highly!! When visiting her store, look through the sold items and there you will see many, many more beautiful collections she has put together. Oh and I don't want to forget, she is very reasonable too. Go and check it out.
Tell her SUE sent ya!!!!

2 comments:

presious said...

I was attracted to your blog just by your picture alone! It is so cute! Love the pictures on your blog page too!

Congrats on retirement and have fun with your new endeavors. I look forward to checking in with you in the future!

Nice to meet you :)

Unknown said...

Found you through Norah's Art blog. I thought your picture was so cute! I love the goodies you got and will be visiting that site next. Thanks for telling where to find these goodies! And enjoy the retirement and keep painting!!!