Monday, June 7, 2010

Lookie! Lookie!!! Awesome Fabric!!

I found this fabric on Etsy and it arrived today! It is a beautiful weight and I am more than thrilled with it!! I can see it used for pillows, in fabric collage and in a million more places. I wish now that I had ordered more than just one yard of it.
Now I can't wait to use it! I think I hear my sewing machine calling my name......LOL!!!





The name of her shop is Renees' Fabric on Etsy. She just opened the end of May. If you shop there, tell her we sent you!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

it's absolutely gorgeous! can't wait to see what you do with it!

Elaine said...

What a find..it's unusual..

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is fabulous, Sue!!
Diane

紋謙PhilCrispin0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Wow girl, this is some gorgeous fabric! Can you imagine what it would look like if it where tea dyed? or coffee stained?
I'm sure you are going to do something FABULOUS with it :)
Thanks for her link and have a wonderful weekend! Well, I know it's only Wednesday, but it's almost the weekend...right?

Holly Knott said...

That is really unusual and fantastic! (found your blog via my mom's [Diane Knott])