Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Christmas Holidays

Today, we woke up so a strong northeast wind, light snow and very cold temperatures! UGH!! Guess that winter is here for sure. I would someday love to move to a warmer climate and get away from this cold, cold weather. Our spring, summer and fall aren't bad....but sure do hate winter time. The only good thing I can say about it is that it gives me more time for my artwork. That is a good thing!
Our holidays are going to be a bit different this year. We only have one son close by, so it will be quiet. The other children aren't going to be able to travel here this year. Our holidays with all the kids and grandkids in the years past have been kind of hectic and I will probably miss that, but a quiet Christmas isn't all bad. We have ordered a big old prime rib for the two of us and will cook that and eat ourselves into oblivion!!! LOL!! Ho Ho Ho!!!
Shopping is almost taken care of so I am stressless this year. Feels pretty good. I think I will spend the rest of today getting somemore decorations out and make the house look a little more like Christmas.
Merry Christmas one and all!

No comments: