Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day~!

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday with your families and friends. We had kind of a quiet one this year, but actually, it was nice. For the first time in years, we had an ADULT dinner!! LOL!! I've got 7 grandkids and they range in ages from 12 down to 6. So, when we all get together, it is quite a busy time. My eldest child, a daughter moved away to St. Joseph, Mo with her hubby and four kids. My middle son, lives close by, but they had other plans this year. He has one daughter, and four step-sons. Whew!! My youngest son, lives in Texas with his wife and 2 daughters and they couldn't make it home this year either. Maybe we'll all be able to get together for Christmas instead.
I cooked a turkey and had all the fixins' and we had hubby's sister and hubby over for dinner. It was nice...peaceful and adult conversation!!
I have many things I need to get posted here on my blog, and will work at it this week to get up to date. I've painted quite a few more items that I want to add.

I hope to get more time to paint this next week. Will post more then....see ya then!

No comments: